KU Transportation Services provides shuttle service between the KU Lawrence campus and Kansas City International Airport (MCI) during select times of the year.
- Lawrence campus pick up and drop-off at multiple locations.
- Airport pick up and drop off at car rental shuttle stop outside terminals B and C. Exact locations will be included in a confirmation email sent to registered riders.
- The cost per trip each way is $35
- Shuttle service is provided using 7-passenger SafeRide vehicles. Space is limited to one suitcase and one carry-on item per person.
- Once the ride request form closes, we will review the schedule, make necessary adjustments and send final e-mail confirmations to riders with payment information and special instructions.
- In the event of flight cancellations or delays due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances, we will work to accommodate passengers on other scheduled shuttles.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations less than 48 hours before your scheduled trip.
Spring Break (March)
Online ride request form opens: February 14
Online ride request form closes: March 2
Cost: $35 each way
|Departures from KU Lawrence Campus||Return from Airport|
|6:00 am||6:00 am||6:00 am||6:00 am||11:00 am||11:00 am||11:00 am|
|9:00 am||9:00 am||9:00 am||9:00 am||2:00 pm||2:00 pm||2:00 pm|
|Noon||Noon||Noon||Noon||5:00 p.m.||5:00 p.m.||5:00 p.m.|
|3:00 pm||3:00 pm||3:00 p.m.||3:00 a.m.||8:00 p.m.||8:00 p.m.||8:00 p.m.|
|6:00 pm||6:00 pm||6:00 pm||6:00 pm||11:00 pm||11:00 pm||11:00 pm|
- The exact loading time from campus will be provided in your final confirmation email, and may be up to 30 minutes before the departure time.
- A “wait-list” will be used once the cap is reached.
- Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours before your trip to be eligible for a refund.